May 4, 2009

polished

so for those of you that don't know, i am a big fan of nail polish. i love getting manicures and have become somewhat religious about going. i have a great place that is just around the corner from my house and they are the best. they also have an incredible plethora of colors.
i am not one to stick to the same boring color week after week like some people i know. i enjoy branching and often do somewhat crazy/fun colors.
last week my color was called 'flirty fuchsia.'

at first i felt like barbie/camp counselor but then i started loving the seriously hot pink color.

this week my color is 'bermuda shorts.' i am totally loving it and i think it's fabulous!

it's a really fabulous electric fuchsia and is super fun and works with everything......no i swear it does.




2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the purple. I don't care how purple your aura is.

    Happy Birthday Jess!

    ReplyDelete