May 7, 2009

yay!

here it is! the present i have been waiting for.


my crosley keepsake record player. it is a 'keepsake' because it has a usb connector so i can upload all of my records to my computer. it is also totally portable and is a great size. kind of excited! i got it yesterday, courtesy of my fabulous father (or pops as i like to call him) and have already listened to some of my favorites. the first thing is played? the beatles magical mystery tour, specifically penny lane. for those who don't know, i am huge beatles fanatic and penny lane is my favorite song and is also the inspiration for my blog's name. the name came to me out of nowhere one day and stuck. i love it.




penny lane is in my ears and in my eyes

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool, I didn't know they made record players with USB ports. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! That is so cool that you can download the records to your computer. I might need to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool gift~ I had no idea they made record players with a USB port!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw that you could plug it in to your computer my mouth DROPPED. That is awesome. We should have an old fashioned record party.

    ReplyDelete