February 18, 2011

i'm a gleek and i'm proud

i have always been fascinated by those with great talent, and the cast of glee is no exception. not only are they all incredibly talented but the show is insanely addictive. it is a fantastic melding of amazing music and social commentary. they have some pretty amazing ways of dealing with homosexuality, bullying and general high school drama.

via
my favorite characters have to be brittany and santana. the two of them are brilliant. on this week's episode, santana came out with this gem after she comes to school dressed like rachel in a pleated skirt, sweater with a carousel horse on it and knee highs, "i look hot and smart. i feel like michelle obama." she said the following to one of the guys on the show, "i'm giving you full visitation rights to the twins that reside on my rib cage."

now, brittany's golden nuggets of brilliance are completely ridiculous and amazing. such as, ''did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?...yeah.'' fantastic. and my all-time favorite, "you're pretty much the only guy in this school I haven't made out with because I thought you were capital g gay. but now that i know you're not, having a perfect record would mean a lot to me. let me know if you wanna tap this."

thank you santana and brittany, for your continued brilliance and witty anecdotes.



yep.....i'm a gleek.
are you??

2 comments:

  1. My fave quote from the last episode:

    Mr. Shue: What is an anthem?
    Brittany: Duh, the bottom of an ant's pants.
    Mr. Shue: So close...so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Brittany on Glee. Her character is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete