February 15, 2011

obsession

my newest obsession are these amazing sally hansen salon effects nail polish strips. you can get them are most drug stores in the nail/makeup section.

they come in a variety of colors and designs (i am obsessed all of the funky different designs - butterflies!) and go on with little trouble. it can be slightly difficult at first, because like anyone who appreciates a good manicure, i want them to be perfect....but once you get the hang of it you're done in a few minutes. and the final product is totally worth the work.

via

i currently have the fishnet looking ones on my nails


completely and totally obsessed. and going on day 5 and they are still perfect.

which one is your favorite?

peace & love

3 comments:

  1. cool, those are neat! i'm going to have to find them and try it out...although i'm horrible at doing my nails so it may take me hundreds of tries before i get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you come visit I want you to put these on me. Or do you think I could do it? I am NOT good at this sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leopard and the bright floral craziness and the glitter and where did you get these??? I read somewhere that they won't be in stores until March!

    ReplyDelete